- Proper greetings and handshakes
- Speaking with confidence and conversation skills
- Poise and posture
- The Importance of respect, appreciation, and sportsmanship
- Telephone decorum, responding to invitations, gracious hosting, and thank you notes
- 85 different table manners, and navigating the place settings of American and Continental eating styles.
- Social and business introductions
This is an after school program offered onsite. This five hour course includes social and dining etiquette, conducted in three 60-minute classes for three consecutive weeks and concludes the last Friday of the month with a 2 hour formal lunch where students will have the opportunity to practice their dining etiquette skills.
OUR PROGRAMS BEGIN and END ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
January: Wednesday the 15th, 22nd, 29th and concludes Friday the 31st
February: Wednesday the 12th, 19th, 26nd and concludes Friday the 28th
March: No Classes
April: Wednesday the 8th, 15th, and 22nd and concludes Friday the 24th
May: Wednesday the 13th, 20th, 27th and concludes Friday the 29th
COST OF THE PROGRAM: $125 per student.
To reserve your space bring registration package with payment to LLA-JH. Make check to Odilis Purdom, no refunds for cancellation made one week before class start. If you have any question, please contact me at:
(909) 954-6161 or email at email@example.com